- Tile is not guaranteed against wear, scratching and/or cracking. Attention should be given to both installation of and traffic on the tile.
- Variations in color and shade are inherent characteristics in all fired products. All material must be inspected prior to installation. No claims will be accepted after material has been installed. Installation/use constitutes acceptance.
- Crazing is a natural characteristic of some tile; consequently, no claims for crazing will be accepted.
- All materials must be inspected and verified for accuracy prior to installation by the buyer and/or installer. No claims will be accepted after installation. Installation/use constitutes acceptance.
- Upon completion of installation, the care and protection of the materials installed shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Hand-made tiles are subject to variations in size, shade and color.
- Special order or hold items require a 50% deposit and are not cancelable.
- All ordered items must be picked up within 30 days. Any balance due past the allowed 30-day period may be charged to your credit card. Storage charges may be added.
- Some items are subject to freight/packing charges.
- Our responsibility shall not exceed the selling price of the material.
- All off grade and closeout goods are sold as is and are non-returnable.
- Sale, discontinued and end lot items are not returnable.
- Terms for established charge accounts: NET 30 days, 1.5% service charge per month on Past Due Invoices, Annual Rate of 18%. Customer is responsible for all costs of collection & attorney’s fees.
Memorial Day Weekend
Saturday 5/28: CLOSED
Sunday 5/29: CLOSED
Monday 5/30: CLOSED